How do I buy wholesale? (Not from China)

  1. Yeah you should be fine with a tax ID (ein) and a resale permit. Also when i sell my products wholesale we have vetting questions to ensure someone has a clear plan to sell the product and not just sell on eBay or such. You really shouldn’t need an llc formation.

  2. It depends on what you're trying to wholesale. If the items are protected under a brand, like Hydroflask, you might need permission directly from the company.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *